Come and hear what a range of prominent scientists and thinkers have to say about the importance of science to the future and get involved in the discussion.
This event will be hosted by UTASâ Dr Polly McGee, digital and commercialisation strategist.
All are welcome to this free community event and a morning tea with be provided.
Guest speakers include:
· Dr Graham Mitchell, Joint Chief Scientist for Victoria
· Associate Professor Giles Thomas, Engineer, Australian Maritime College https://www.amc.edu.au/
· Kimberly Seagram, Tasmanian restaurateur and entrepreneur
· Professor Susan Dodds, philosopher and Dean of the UTAS Faculty of Arts http://www.utas.edu.au/arts/
· Associate Professor Rohan Nelson, Economist, UTAS Tasmanian Institute of Agriculture http://www.tia.tas.edu.au/
When: 10am to 12pm, Wednesday 6 March 2013
Where: Hotel Grand Chancellor 29 Cameron St, Launceston
RSVP: by Friday 1 March 2013 to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Department of Economic Development, Tourism and the Arts
(03) 6233 3170
Image: Associate Professor Rohan Nelson